Both CAMILLA Retail Boutiques and the CAMILLA e-boutique accept faulty items. Faulty returns are determined at the sole discretion of CAMILLA.
- Minor faults: Where possible, we may elect to repair the product
- Major faults: Choose to receive:
- a replacement product
- a refund of the original purchase amount (except if the original purchase was made using a credit note)
CAMILLA may only offer you an exchange (in-store only), repair or refund if the following conditions are met.
- Goods are returned within 6 months of the purchase date
- Proof of purchase is provided (transactional receipt or invoice)
- Upon assessment by CAMILLA:
- The item is considered faulty
- The item holds a manufacturing fault
- For online purchases, the item varies significantly to the CAMILLA e-boutique description and/or images
- For online purchases, the item delivered is not the item that was ordered
CAMILLA will not offer return or repair for items where fault or damage has been caused by the wearing of, or incorrect caring for, the item.